How Can Financial Services Grow Their Customer Base With Telemarketing?
At Team Telemarketing, we work with a number of businesses in a wide range of industries, each having their marketing strengths. Financial services is an industry that relies on facts and statistics, something that must be correctly communicated and can be a real problem if not executed excellently.
Team Telemarketing have a wealth of experience in working within the financial services industry and designing a telemarketing experience for their customers that delivers the specific, concise and important facts every single time. So, how can financial services grow their customer base with telemarketing?
Our experienced operatives have performed a wide variety of specialist services within the wider financial services industry. Combining the following services and communications can be the harness to unlocking growth within your customer base in thr financial services industry…
- Appointment setting for pensions and employee benefits
- Establishing what benefits a company currently offer?
- Finding out when a company last reviewed benefits?
- What type of pension schemes they currently offer?
- How many members in the scheme?
- Who looks after the administration of the schemes?
- What issues are currently prevalent with their pension schemes?
- Database cleaning to ensure contact list integrity
- Establishing who is the decision maker for insurance
- Ascertaining what insurances a company currently has in place
- Recording the name and details of present insurance company
- Time scaling the renewal date for all of a company’s policies
Scams and miss-selling of services and products in the financial industry over the years has made the need for genuine and authentic communication imperative to the growth of your customer base. This genuine and crystal clear communication is essential across your marketing campaigns, and this should be emphasised to your target market at every given opportunity.
Thankfully, human interaction is the most authentic way to gain the trust of a customer and offers them a more personal experience, where a mutual relationship can be built along with your customer’s trust. Shifting your financial services and products from faceless marketing is guaranteed to improve the growth of your customer base.
In the financial industry, customer satisfaction and positive feedback is golden and should be obtained at all costs. Prioritising your customer experience is essential for the growth of your customer base. Offering them a customer experience that is simple and easy to use will make building meaningful and connected relationships with your customer easier in the long run.
Team have worked for many years with a number of financial services companies, and our expertise spans across a number of financial services businesses and services. We have a team that specialises in financial services telemarketing specifically and have worked with some of the biggest businesses and corporations in the country to deliver a better customer experience, and ensuring focus is on building a customer base that is genuinely engaged and interested.